RE Band Aldershot history

The Band of Corps of Royal Engineers (Aldershot|) was formed in 1949 as an adjunct to the RE Band at Chatham. The first Director of Music was Major Laurie Dunne. The band performed at many Royal Tournaments, Edinburgh Tattoos, Public duties at Buckingham Palace and many overseas tours. The band finally disbanded in 1982, when the majority of the members moved to join the Chatham band. Below are YOUTUBE links to the band playing many pieces of muwsic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPC0W89TVqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saoyimSaFu0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUukVtFOufo

Comments

Written Confirmation required